Your health and wellbeing is our highest priority. We are using the most up to date precautions to keep you and our staff safe and well. We are asking you and our staff to use these following protocols to avoid any transmission of the virus:
Safe Care Protocols
- Please do not attend your scheduled appointment and call to cancel if you are feeling sick with fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, runny nose, sore throat, extreme fatigue, or muscle weakness. Our 24 hour cancellation policy will be waived at this time.
- Please delay your appointment and self quarantine for 2 weeks if you have just returned form traveling, are taking care of a sick family member, or have been exposed to someone with COVID-19.
- We are doing our best to adhere to social distancing and are staggering client appointments for your safety.
- We are cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces, doorknobs, and light switches several times a day. All equipment and treatment tables are cleaned and sanitized before and after each session with your provider. A HEPA air filter with UV-C light is used, filtering the air at least 4x hour. We are using a UV-C light in the treatment room in between clients.
- Please wear a mask when entering and leaving the office while in any common areas. You and your practitioner will decide what is best for you both once you are in your session room.
- Please wash your hands as soon as you enter using soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
Marcus Walther, BCTMB,LMT ∙ Pathways to Health, L.L.C.
Integrative Bodywork Therapist
Reston, VA. ∙ 757.753.4940 ∙ Pathways2Health.net